We don’t want to interfere with how you reference your tenants. As long your tenants meet our minimum referencing criteria they’ll be eligible for our Deposit Replacement Membership.
Minimum referencing criteria:
- Tenant has right to rent in the UK
- Confirmation that the tenant is free from any CCJs, IVA’s or Bankruptcy Orders
- Annual earnings is 30 times their share of the rent (e.g. if their monthly rent is £500pcm, their annual earnings must be no less than £15,000pa)
- Positive previous landlord reference (where applicable)
If any of the above conditions are not met (and acceptable by landlord/agent) to meet the criteria they may:
- Use a guarantor with annual earnings that are at least 32 times the tenant’s share of the rent, reduced to 20 times if they own their own property outright